Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Aria

I took Aria's original picture and turned it B & W. I figured that though the colors were great, the picture as a whole may turn out way too orange, and it would've probably made her look sickly.

 
I started by lightly tracing the generals, then slowly added detail into it.

 
 Halfway through drawing, I realized her eyes were too beautiful to be in black and white, so....I decided to have only color in her eyes, and have the rest be black and white.
And here was the original finished drawing. I then went back later and filled the background completely black, to make her hair look more like the blonde hair in the picture. With the white in the background it would be easy to say that she had light brown or dark blonde hair. So yeah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment