Friday, August 6, 2010

Bethany

This was one of my favorite pictures EVER to draw! I finished it tonight =) Bethany is such a natural beauty! I drew this one in colored pencil. 
Here's the original picture:
And here's my drawing:
This one was a long process for me. I began with just placing her face, hair, and eyes, in the right spot on the paper. Then I began to fill in more details. After that was done, I drew a light layer of color over the entire paper:
After that, I filled in the final details and blended all the colors I had added to her face. And, voila! All done =)

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I also liked how you showed a progressive picture. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your model is truly a natural beauty !!! you've done an amazing rendition in colored pencils ... luv it !!

    ReplyDelete